Sunday, December 18, 2011

Catching up

Sorry it’s been awhile since I posted.  Things have been incredibly busy and there is so much to talk about I’m not sure where to start.  On the court, we had a fantastic start and now a losing streak.  We’ve had great crowds.  We’ve had guys in so many community events that I’ve lost count and the reception has been fantastic.
We’ve gotten so much feedback for standing at the door thanking people for coming.  Okay, full disclosure.  It’s a ton of fun but it wasn’t our idea.  It was Billy’s.  We’ve heard everything.  I’ve had feedback on the music.  I’ve had plays drawn (I admit, I didn’t give it to coach Salerno.  Sorry).  But the overwhelming thing that I’ve heard at the door is that people are having fun at the game.  The atmosphere has been great and it seems that people feel they are getting their money’s worth.  At every game, there are people I haven’t seen before mixed into what are becoming familiar faces.
The one conclusion that we’ve come to is that professional basketball can work on Prince Edward Island.  While we have so much work to do on so many things, we’re convinced that the community wants and enjoys the product on the floor.  Now, onward and upward.
So I’m going to try to update you more frequently.  Sorry it’s been so long.  Thanks for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!!!